SharkBite - On My Way SharkBite - On My Way

Not bad, considering this is your first track in months. The instruments are mostly fine, though though the Garageband strings are not the best sounding. The song itself has no melody, and seems more like something to rap over, as opposed to listening to on its own.

TheSharkBite responds:

actually, that's not a bad idea...

Cauchemar Cauchemar

It sounded alright. I felt like the sampling was REALLY crappy, though. Te song itself isn't bad otherwise, though nothing special.

DreyLand responds:

Hi,
Yes, I think you're right, this is not a real composition, so we don't have to take it seriously :)
Thanks for the review!

SharkBite - It's Over SharkBite - It's Over

It was okay, I felt like it started a bit slowly, though.

TheSharkBite responds:

Yeah, I got that from a lot of people... Thanks!

Art Art

Nice GarageBand loops. They sound awful. If you aren't aware of how to create your own loops, here ya go:

Create a new instrumental track, command click on it to create a new segment. Command click on that in the piano roll (scissor icon on the top left of the menu), and bravo, you're placin' notes.

Unbreakable Faith - Redan's Theme Unbreakable Faith - Redan's Theme

Loved everything about it. I feel like it's a bit slow for a battle theme however, if that's what it will be used for.

DreyLand responds:

Hi, I'm glad you like it! :)
Yes this is slow because this is not a battle theme, this song will be played during the dialogue just before the fight. The fight theme is completly different from this one, I called it the Duel theme. (You can find it here too)
Thanks for the 5 Stars!

The Untrusted The Untrusted

Ugh... I thoroughly did not enjoy this- to be quite blunt, your synth selection COMPLETELY RUINED it. It sounds awful, change it. sex weren't much good either, though better than the synths. This was an actual remix (as opposed to just a cover), however, so I'll give you that.

SharkBite - Alone SharkBite - Alone

Just out of curiosity, what distributer do you use?

TheSharkBite responds:

Oh... DistroKid. Very very nice and cheap!

SharkBite - Pirates O' Yonder SharkBite - Pirates O' Yonder

I enjoyed it, but I felt like the drop came a bit late. I did like the vocals, however.

TheSharkBite responds:

Thanks for the review, good sir!

SharkBite - Electrosia SharkBite - Electrosia

It was alright, considering you tried dubstep in garageband, which is very hard. The song was a bit too repetitive for its being five minutes and the melody never changes. There was no actual bassline until the last minute, and that was NOT a good bass drop.

TheSharkBite responds:

Alright, mate! Thanks for the review, and I'm glad you also considered that I did this in garageband. Anyway, how should I improve the bass drop?

SharkBite - The Farthest Star SharkBite - The Farthest Star

Great song! It started up a little slowly, and I felt it could have used more of a baseline, but that's just me.

Also, what software are you using? Not that I'm curious (I'm assuming it's either Garageband or Logic), but it's required in the guidelines, so you should that up just in case, as you could get audio suspension...

TheSharkBite responds:

??? I didn't catch what you said.